*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/567942-Just-a-quick-note
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#567942 added February 16, 2008 at 12:10am
Restrictions: None
Just a quick note
To everyone that has been reading my book/blog, I would like to say thank you for showing an interest in my little piece of this lifetime. I hope that no-one will judge me by the things that are written here. Like most people, I have regrets and one day I will have to answer for the things that I have done but, for now, life goes on and so do I. I have tried not to judge people or the things they say or do unless it is morally wrong to me. I know that many people will judge me by what has been written here and for them, I am sorry for offending you; but it is my life and my choices and my mistakes. If my children can understand and forgive me for the things that happened in my past and my husband can do the same, then your judgement of me has no effect on me. I don't mean for this to sound rude, just honest. If there was more honesty in this world it might not be such a cruel place. It seems as if common sense, compassion, honesty, sincerity, integrity, sensitivity and morality have been tossed out the window of the space shuttle. Guess it is like the song says, My give a damn's broken! That is really a shame because the world would be so much better if everyboby's give a damn wasn't broke. If the grown-ups of the world could look at the kids of the world, they would see some really interesting things going on with them. All of these school shootings and no-one saw the signs, yea, right. no-one wanted to see! People need to learn how to care again. Not just about themselves and whats in it for them but about the legacy they are leaving for the children of this world. It breaks my heart to hear about a gang shooting and an innocent 14 year old child, waiting in the parking lot for his mom to pick him up, gets shot in the head. Why, because he got caught in the cross-fire. His mom got there just in time to hold his hand while he died. How cruel is that? My heart breaks for this woman and she is a complete stranger to me. Just someone I saw on the news. Why can't the news find some good things in this world to report once in a while? Give us a little hope for the future instead of nothing but gloom and doom. Guess I have ranted long enough, not really, but I'm going to stop now anyway. Tomorrow is another day, maybe it will be better.

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/567942-Just-a-quick-note