*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/567798-After-the-fact
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1376358
Things that I think every mom wants thier kids to know
#567798 added February 15, 2008 at 10:32am
Restrictions: None
After the fact
Even though this man had talked me into doing something so wrong(?), I let him back into my life for a little while. Needless to say, I ended up pregnant again. This time when I found out, I didn't tell him until after I had my daughter. She was born 2 months early. She was born screaming at the top of her lungs and looked like popeye. Yes, she looked like popeye! She weighed 3lbs. and 10 oz. and she could fit inside a boots shoebox with lots of room to stretch. When I put new-born clothes on her, I had to tie the legs into a knot and roll the sleeves up to the seams, so her little hands could stick out. When I could finally bring her home from the hospital, she almost weighed 5lbs.
I took her to see her biological donor and as you would expect, he totally denied her! I never got any child support from him or anything else for that matter. After that day, I never saw him again. My oldest daughter is now 31 and I still haven't seen him. The only good thing I got from that man, is my daughter and her 3 daughters. It is rather ironic, how history repeats itself sometimes. My first grand-daughter had a donor for her father also. Her mom hasn't seen him since she was born either. He basically did the same thing to her that happened to me. I find that very ironic, in a weird kind of way.

© Copyright 2008 gramma6 (UN: clsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gramma6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/567798-After-the-fact