*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/566984-Went-to-See-The-Twins
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#566984 added February 11, 2008 at 11:16pm
Restrictions: None
Went to See The Twins
We went down to Arlington today to Ron's daughter Angella's house to see her twin girls; and take them the lovely dresses that we bought them for Valentines Day. My how they grow so fast. They are three years old now. What cuties they are! They put on the dresses and Grandpa took pictures using Angella's camera (we did not bring ours). She thought that she could give us the memory stick out of the camera but it would not fit in our card reader for the computer. So Ron told her to email the pics to us. She laughed and said "sure if you want to get them in about three years!" Ha. I had to laugh at that one.

She is such a busy little mama. Soon to be an even busier one as she is pregnant again! She is due toward the end of July. Oh gosh what if she has twins again?? That's possible for sure. She doesn't know the sex yet as she goes for another ultra sound soon.

We sure had a fun visit. The girls are really quite entertaining now. They danced and sang songs for us. They even made us a valentine ahead of time. Little sweethearts.

They took the little valentines that we bought them and ran into the kitchen to put them on the front of the fridge with their magnets there. Lexi's was a little froggie whose eyes wiggled! Madisen got the baby elephant who didn't do anything! They both were fascinated with them, however. Probably because Grandpa & Grandma gave them to them.





© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/566984-Went-to-See-The-Twins