*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/562588-Freakin-Horrible
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#562588 added January 22, 2008 at 1:37pm
Restrictions: None
Freakin' Horrible.
So sunday didn't turn out like planned. I hate it when the left hand doesn't know that the right hand is out bitchslapping people. I spent a lot of time sunday getting prepared for the reading (I had a short, humorous monologue and about 20 mins worth of material just to be on the safe side), only to find out that the poor confused jackass in the box office was wrong. It was open seating, not open reading. What a waste of time. To make the day worse, come to find out my dad and stepmom split up like a week or so ago (I really am the last to know everything). But, hopefully, good news did come. Saturday may be "bro day", which is exciting. It'll be me and Mike, my best friend Dave (who is every bit family to me and I consider a brother) and his brother Dan. We'll do breakfast, and probably either a trip to the mall or the Super Flea, and it'll be good just to get out and around. Those really are the best days.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/562588-Freakin-Horrible