*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/561304-The-ending-of-date-3
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#561304 added January 16, 2008 at 12:15am
Restrictions: None
The ending of date #3!
I've got to admit, I should have probably made some entries on dates #1 and #2. Also, I should probably not be making entries while drunk, but hey, it happens. At least my penmanship doesn't show it! Anyways, tonight was the conclusion of date #3 with AJ. It ended with flying colors! Let's step back to the other two dates though.

First of all, Margie is out of the picture. She wants to go be miserable about Christian alone and I will grant her wish. She's on her own just as she wanted. The first date with AJ was awesome. We went to Friday's for about 3 hours and talked and talked and talked (not to mention drank) and things went so well. On the way home, I sang to her with my repature (spelling? I don't care at this point) of Poison, They Might Be Giants, and ended it off with Frank Sinatra. I pretty much had her melting at the end of the night. It ended with just a kiss on the hand. I wanted to take things slow since all my other girlfriends were very fast. Nice change of pace I think.

The second date was a little more low key. We went to the movies real quick and saw "The Bucket List" which was a wonderful movie. We snuggled in the theater and I kissed her on the forehead a couple times, but the was the extent of the night.

The third date we ventured back to Friday's but brought along Sills and Jamie. This worked out beautifully cause she got to meet my best friends and after a night of drinking, we went back to my house arriving at around 10:30 when my brother said he was sleeping and waking up at 4:30 so we couldn't all be there. So, our adventure there was cut short and I drove AJ home where we shared our first kiss on the lips...among other things we did, but let me just say, date #4 is inevitable after that performance. Hopefully it will be Friday when we go to see "Cloverfield." I can't wait. I'm starting to fall for her, but I'm holding my ground. I won't make another mistake.

© Copyright 2008 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/561304-The-ending-of-date-3