*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/557303-New-England-Patriots
Rated: E · Book · Family · #1271579
Just as random as random can get.
#557303 added December 27, 2007 at 12:34am
Restrictions: None
New England Patriots
No team has had a perfect season since 1972, when the Dolphins won all of their regular season games, all of their playoff games and the Superbowl.

Patriots have a chance this year. They have one game left in regular season.
They are playing the New York Giants. The Giants' mentality is this:
"We are pulling no punches during this matchup. We are coming with everything we got."

The Giants have a couple of things going for them.

1. They are determined.
2. They have a decent defense
3. and they will have home field advantage (that crowd is brutal)

and one thing against them:

Eli Manning.......He is not a very consistent player. He can either be a hero or he can be a zero. There is no middle ground with him. He has proved that all season long.

I am torn about this "perfect season" stuff. This could be the one and only time someone goes undefeated in my lifetime. But they are the Patriots.... and I never really liked them. Plus I like rooting for the underdog. And I kinda like the Giants, every since Lawrence Taylor played for them. But like I said earlier, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Now, if the Patriots make it to the Superbowl and lose...that would be some funny s*** right there! Unless the Cowboys are the ones that beat them. That would SUCK big time! I would have to hear Cowboy fans talking s*** for eternity. They would never let that subject die. They could be 0-16..winless! and still be talking about "Remember that year when we beat the Patriots?"

© Copyright 2007 Stephen Prince (UN: mwgifts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stephen Prince has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/557303-New-England-Patriots