*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/555257-Sober-Now
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1196512
Not for the faint of art.
#555257 added December 14, 2007 at 9:59pm
Restrictions: None
Sober Now
But this internet connection is slower than the service at a midtown restaurant, so I'll keep this one short, too.

Rockefeller Center tonight - cold, but not too cold, and we got there just as the Zamboni got done grooming the ice. They started letting people out to skate. Kirstin had never seen it, so we watched for a while, with the big honkin' tree all lit up and looming over the ice pit.

To my dismay, nobody fell on their ass. I mean, that's why *I* watch ice skating.

Earlier, we went up to the Cloisters. People have built that place up so much, I was expecting something really special. But no - a few rooms full of medieval religious art that, while appealing to my sense of history, did nothing for me. The stained glass windows were kinda cool, though, and the place is set up so high that through the non-stained glass it had a great view...

Of New Jersey *Sick*

© Copyright 2007 Robert Waltz (UN: cathartes02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robert Waltz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/555257-Sober-Now