*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/554985-I-feel-a-Resolution-coming-on-here
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1008111
My attempt to Journal in public- I may get shy or not. Let's see.
#554985 added December 13, 2007 at 3:54pm
Restrictions: None
I feel a "Resolution" coming on here.
Ok, so here we go with another entry... I don't even want to count the months... ok, I do and I am not pleased that the count is so high. Heck, it only takes a "little time" each day to put something here. And, it isn't like I am not opinionated or anything. I am thinking that the putting of the opinions out there blindly is kind of... well, let's say, just a tad more exciting that I want (at least so far) in my life. But, hey, once every couple of months some one writes or comments.... wait... that means someone is reading this. Ok, now, I just got more self conscious. But, heck, that is what this is all about, isn't it? Having someone read your words? Ok, conundrum happens and cognition goes dissonant at times, and I have a resolution time coming up to do more regular writing... and three weeks to get used to the idea. Hmmm.

This last few months has been kind of more hectic in a way. I did a 10 day trek down the California coastline with my wife... about a 1,000 or so photos not many people will ever get to see, probably 900 or so I don't want to see again... but they are there. I did a double trek to Oxnard when my wife left her cell phone behind... and yes, it is a sinking feeling when you do the "Hey, Honey, call me so I can find my cell phone." and you hear the ringing in your phone, but the room you are in is silent. One fabulous new fangled thing with all the digital stuff... on the receipts we had were all the phone numbers of all places we had been since last sighting the wayward phone. The cool staff at Henri's in Oxnard found it, put it in a drawer, and saved it for me... so I got a second chance at a really great breakfast if you like Americana food.

The next month, I don't have any really good excuse... I just didn't write... just about all month- ok three months. Now here it is December, I just deleted a couple of pages of reminders about doing this... and here I are. Thanksgiving at the in-laws came and went. My Peace Walk came and went... and I was in the best shape I have ever been in for that one... only some sore legs muscles and no blisters. Riding a bike to save gas (I work about 3 miles from my house most days of the week so I makes a perfect distance to ride to work... about the same time as taking the car and not enough distance to really sweat things up). The no blisters was due to switching to SmartWool socks and Merrill walking shoes... anyone who wants to go serious distances, I recommend trying out that combination of footwear.

And, now, I find myself in December with preparations underway for the AngelSing on December 19th... my wife's birthday and huge carolling get together... even if you are not in the Decatur, GA area, join us by singing some of your favorite songs that night (we start @ 8PM EST). Yes, I do think that people can share vibrations over long distances when they share experiences and thoughts- then e-mail me if you want. Or e-mail me now and get directions (which can be a scary thing to just put out there, but folks do gather from far and wide). We even had someone on an international flight get folks singing at the "right" time one year, then let us know how the event had just become "international" that night.

And, now, I am about to wind this one up... I have found out why it is good to do just a little typing or writing every day... muscles are involved. One thing I really ought to get into here is the Peace Walk I do each year... it seems like such a waste of time until I get to the other end and realize that I have truly stepped out of my usual boundries and boxes. An occaisional step outside the box is important to keeping vibrant... so here goes... only later for now.

© Copyright 2007 thatBobguy (UN: bobwatkins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thatBobguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/554985-I-feel-a-Resolution-coming-on-here