*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/552190-Contest-results-drumroll-please
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1342927
My blog - aimed at keeping the people who support me updated.
#552190 added November 28, 2007 at 7:22pm
Restrictions: None
Contest results... drumroll please!
And the winner of my amazing contest to rename my blog that was participated in by oh-so-many people is... my lovely cousin from North Carolina! Her entry was "The Stories of my Life" and was by far the best suggestion I received and I will be switching the name shortly.
Congratulations. You will be receiving the wonderful prize of the sugary variety when you come visit for Christmas.
In other news, I really don't think that my novel will be finished by the end of November, as it's the 28th and I've only written about 6000 words. But that doesn't mean that I'm giving up on the novel. No, things are just getting too interesting for that, so I plan to keep plugging on it, even though NaNoWriMo is nearly over.
If you're looking for something shorter and more complete of mine to read, and maybe even review, I'm putting up a short piece of nonfiction that I wrote for one of my classes. It's called "The Melody Within" and I would love constructive feedback, though it is technically already "published". I'm always looking to improve.
That's about it. I'm hoping to post a little more regularly now that Thanksgiving is over. Thanks for checking in with me. It's greatly appreciated.

© Copyright 2007 Merewen (UN: merewen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Merewen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/552190-Contest-results-drumroll-please