*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/549604-Yep-It-happened-again
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#549604 added November 16, 2007 at 7:46pm
Restrictions: None
Yep, It happened again.
To clarify the last entry, me and Corinne got back together 3 days later. I said she would have to jump through some hoops and really put some feeling behind her to get me back, and that's exactly what she did. She spouted poetic apologies, she took out her nipple rings right in front of me, but the thing that really blew me away what what she said:

"I would get my tattoos removed if it meant I could have you in my life again."

Right there was just pure gold. Me and her got back together and were happy as could be.

Fast forward 8 months later to the present, me and Corinne have been broken up for 6 days. Why else would I be writing in this thing, right? It started a several weeks before where she was becoming increasingly distant. Then she would go for random drives to pass the time. I thought it was odd and since I've played this game before, I got paranoid. It really got to me one night when she said she was going to the Abington Stop and Shop at 10pm on a Sunday. First of all, Stop and Shop's on Sundays close at 9. All of them, even the ones open 24 hours. Secondly, the one in Pembroke is a lot closer. That whole trip took her about 45 minutes to almost an hour. Way too long for a little trip to a grocery store and back. Even stopping at a convience store to get something to eat would not take that long. When she got home, that's when I knew we had to talk. I asked her if we were ok. She said, "Sure..." Real Confident. Then she confessed she had been thinking about Joe a lot. Joe...good ol' Stilt Guy Joe. Joe is the guy that she cheated on me with back in Feburary. Joe didn't know I existed until I called her that night. Needless to say, I was hurt. I was angry. I couldn't believe it was happening again, but this time, I caught it before anything happened. So she said anyways. She told me she's been driving by Barrett's Haunted Mansion (where Joe works in October) a lot, but never stopping. I still don't believe she never stopped. She said she just needed to play out her stalker tendencies...

Looking back on my relationship with Corinne, I can't believe I was such an idiot. I let my girlfriend roam free! I expected her to stay faithful! With her having the willpower of a kid in a candy store, how did I think she could say no? Anyways, that night, we decided that we see too much of each other and that living together was no longer working. Everything seemed to be alright for the next couple weeks, but then she was back to being distant. Back to being cold towards me.

We had another talk last Saturday and she said she hasn't been happy for awhile now. She suggested that we take a break or break up. At this point where she's been ignoring my calls and texts, been very uncaring, and just overall didn't seem to give two shits about me, it did look like a good plan. I asked her what was wrong and she said she doesn't know, she just doesn't love me romantically anymore. How can there be no reason? There has to be something that set this off! How do you wake up and think, "Gee, I have a boyfriend that would do anything for me...I gotta get out of this!" The reasons she gave were that we don't have very much in common, I'm holding her back from what she wants to do, she's getting stalker vibes from me, and she doesn't deserve me.

Seriously? That's your arguement?

Number one: We don't have much in common...Isn't that something that should have been addressed the first couple months of dating? Obviously, after celebrating our two year anniversary the common interest excuse cannot be played. But yes, agreed, once you leave out music, food, style of clothing, tv shows, computer games, cute novelty items, and, most of all, fondness for each other...we really have nothing. I mean, married couples go 25 years and beyond and some of them have TRUELY NOTHING in common.

Number two: I'm holding her back...the only thing I've ever held her back from and successfully did so, was working at Barrett's Haunted Mansion. I know she loves horror. I know she loves make-up, but please. Can we not give me a heart attack by working with the guy that you screwed "only 3 times I think" behind my back? Not to mention anything else you did over that month with him. Let's see, did I hold you back from getting nipple rings? Nah, you stepped right on my face to get those. Anything else? No? Moving on...

Number three: She's getting stalker vibes from me. Well, when my girlfriend starts acting cold and distant towards me, then ends up cheating on me, then we work things out and get back together, and then she starts acting the same way...NO FUCKING SHIT! You're damn right I'm going to think you're cheating on me again! When I get that attitude, I want to know who you're with, where you're going, and so on and so forth. And when the details are still very sketchy...you bet your ass I'm going to get paranoid! And with all the paranoia that I've suffered, only once did I actually go and check if you were at home. As for you? You confessed about driving by Barrett's on multiple occassions to try and see Joe! When you do what you're accusing me of doing more than I do...your arguement has NO GROUND.

Number four: She doesn't deserve me...well...

NO
FUCKING
SHIT

Dealing with you is like working at a circus. I never know when I'll get pie in my face and be humiliated, but it's going to happen and it's going to happen a lot. I don't deserve to be ignored. I don't deserve to be cheated on. I don't deserve to be played for a fool. After all I've done for you? For lack of a better phrase, I MADE YOU! How did you get the nerve to put bright colors in your hair? Where did you get the confidence to get all your tattoos and piercings? How did you get your job at Stop and Shop? Who taught you to open up and start talking? How are you so good at your job at Hot Topic? How did you meet ANYONE at Barrett's Haunted Mansion? HOW DID YOU GET A JOB THERE? You owe everything to me. And you know you know it. And when I look at you, I see everything that's me, but deep down, I know there's you. And deep down, there's the girl I fell in love with. There's the girl I couldn't wait to see every day. There's the girl that put a smile on my face no matter what she did. She cheated on me, she ignored me, she broke my trust, it's no use. I still love her. You're the girl I live for. The girl I would die for. And for that simple reason, the reason of love, is why no one else can hold a candle to you. You are the most beautiful girl in the world. The only one that makes me yawn. Whether it's a curse, blessing, or a mixture of both, you're the only one in the world I deserve.

3/16/05 - 11/10/07

Happy Would-Be 2 Year and 8 Month Anniversary.


© Copyright 2007 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/549604-Yep-It-happened-again