*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545752-In-a-bad-mood
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#545752 added October 31, 2007 at 3:02pm
Restrictions: None
In a bad mood...
omg. Talk about being pissed off.

Yesterday our school went on a field trip to a corn maze. Apparently the idea of the field trip was to teach teamwork. A lady running the farm came and made us do some exercises that were supposed to enforce teamwork. She was the leader for some of them, but she had no sense of humor. One of the other kids cracked a joke during the exercise (she made an allusion to "too many chiefs and not enough indians" and he asked if he could be a cowboy) and she practically bit his head off, claiming that already he was setting himself apart and tearing the group down. I'm sorry, but she was doing more to bring down the morale than that little wisecrack. We all were quiet the entire time after that, but it wasn't because we wanted to. I was pretty ticked off.

Then stuff happened at the maze and stuff (one group split up - some people abandoning the others - and some kids went back into the maze by themselves without the flag you're supposed to have, and so they got lost. So our teacher got really mad and we left hours earlier than we were supposed to and so missed out on the other activities we were supposed to do. So everybody was really mad. I was also stressed out because one of the kids in my group was a freakishly angry, competitive control freak. Gah!

So then my aunt picks me up from school and I ask where my mom is. She tells me that my mom had gone and bought two couches from a thrift stor. Oh boy but was I pissed. I literally grabbed a cell phone and called her right there. We have no frickin' room for two couches: downstairs (where they are going to go) is still full of boxes that need to be unpacked from our move.

So my mom wanted to put there down there and I was pretty bitchy as I told her no. Then I yelled at everyone the whole day, ordering them around. I turn into a major control freak when I get angry and I start to clean. I once overhauled my entire room/filed my papers (writing junk)/and cleaned and vacuumed everything in about 4 hours after a fight with my mom. So I cleaned the entire porch so we could put the couches there for now. Then we had to take apart the trailor to take them off, and my mom kept telling my brother to help me. Sorry, but no. He's a wuss and there was no way I was going to deal with him. When I get in that mood, you do not help me unless I tell you to do something. And for an example of how wussy my brother is in comparison to my moody powerhouse, I had taken off the sides of the trailer before he had even gotten off his lazy bum after arguing the point with my mom. Not to mention that he could hardly lift the thing.

We carried the couches up onto the porch them. It was not easy. It seems that no one in my family except for my dad and I are capable fo carrying anything over ten pounds. My little sister isn't really strong enough, but she is also whiny about it, my youngest brother is so stinking overdramatic, and my other brother wusses out. He drops his end every five seconds. Geez! And my mom is just helpless sometimes. She bought two couches with nowhere to put them for crying out loud.

All I can say is, my brother had better learn to move his arse or I'm going to kick it...

*rawr*

~SilverGryphon


Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and do taste well with ketchup.

© Copyright 2007 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545752-In-a-bad-mood