*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545508-Photos-phinally-Goals-for-publishing-poetry
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#545508 added October 31, 2007 at 1:41pm
Restrictions: None
Photos phinally. Goals for publishing poetry.
Photos Phinally!

I was able to get most of my photos rotated properly. *Delight* Tried many times to no avail. Either computer or web-site was acting up. They are at: "Aaaaaaa and "Bbbbbbb



is one of my fav fotos. Nothing like toilet paper to dress up the trees. And since who-knows-who did it, I didn't even have to do the work ... or clean it up. *Bigsmile*

GOALS:

Tomorrow I begin my quest to be published (I am already, but only a few poems).

Goal: to have my poems and writings published in magazines.

Affirmation: I will know I have achieved this when I get acceptance letters and then copies of magazines. I will be grateful for all positive feedback. I will be patient knowing that I have already been inspired to write and that this is merely the perspiration needed to offer and share what I have already written.

Objectives:

*Bullet* Send off an offering every weekday (20/month)
Kept track of daily, but evaluted only once per month, with a serious reëvaluation after 6 months.

*Bullet* Continue to write sketches >1/day to not allow the Muse to wander off elsewhere.
*Bullet* A greater focus on editing to increase the number of 'finished' poems. To increase the list of finished poems by 10 every week.
*Bullet* Continue reading the Poet's Market and other publications weekly.
*Bullet* To recycle poems that are not accepted by quickly sending them off elsewhere.

Nuts and Bolts:

*Bullet* To get a table to work on.
*Bullet* To set up a filing system.
*Bullet* To set up a tracking system.
*Bullet* To purchase envelopes and stamps.
*Bullet* To purchase a zip drive.
*Bullet* To write and keep current a cover letter.
*Bullet* To write and keep current a snail-mail letter template.
*Bullet* To write and keep current an e-mail template.
*Bullet* To read feedback at WDC more often.
*Bullet* To visit the library to read whatever magazines are available.
*Bullet* To purchase as many appropriate magazines as I reasonably can.
*Bullet* To budget money for this endeavor.

Kansas: 54º and partly sunny moring.

714

© Copyright 2007 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545508-Photos-phinally-Goals-for-publishing-poetry