*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/544908-More-tired-missed-party-mom-in-ER-AGAIN
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#544908 added October 27, 2007 at 6:04pm
Restrictions: None
More tired; missed party; mom in ER AGAIN
GAH! My life sucks!

Still exhausted. I swear, something is wrong with me. I slept in until 12:45 and would have been asleep longer had my dad not come in and woken me up. I can sleep through a hurricane, but when my alarm clock goes off or my dad calls me, I am up like a shot. I am not kidding: he doesn't even have to raise his voice. He can just talk from across the hallway and I wake up instantly. Only his voice and my alarm can do that...

My mom went to the ER yesterday after school. WTH? She apparently had a raised blood pressure and low potassium and so she called a nurse, who told her to go to the emergency room. So she went and then my dad went to go see her in the hospital when he got home. So then I was stuck with my little siblings babysitting and so missed the costume party my school was having. I was pretty POed.

Anyway, in the editing process of "Ocean of Tears", I have so far deleted 2 viewpoint characters and 9 chapters. Talk about cropping...

Ooh! You should look up the animation "Popstar" by James Lee, about how popstars REALLY happen. The song is sung by Hania. I swear, she is great. You can also look up her live music video on YouTube. Search "popstar live". She has an awesome voice and she is good looking to boot, but without being a poster girl. She has a normal beauty. Great song because it is so true.

Gotta run... I feel bad about a whole 6 days of blog neglect, as well as a crappy last post.

~GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/477786/

© Copyright 2007 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/544908-More-tired-missed-party-mom-in-ER-AGAIN