*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/544906-One-tequila-two-tequila
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1196512
Not for the faint of art.
#544906 added October 27, 2007 at 5:38pm
Restrictions: None
One tequila, two tequila...
Tonight is Tequila Tasting at a local pseudo-Mexican restaurant.

I can handle the pseudo- part because they're serious about their tequila. For example, Cuervo Gold is described as "ordinary; one step above the well" (the "well" being the parlance for cheap-ass drinks of any kind; you know, the kind that they serve you if you just order a "gin and tonic" without specifying the brand of gin).

Life, I say, is too short to drink cheap liquor, or smoke cheap cigars. And I do love tequila.

Kirstin and I have started talking about visiting England sometime either next year or the following. I want to do it before England gets so pissed off at the US that we'll get flogged at customs, and before global warming makes England colder than hell. Why global warming would have a cooling effect on Merrie Ol' I'll leave as an exercise for the reader (hint: it has to do with the Gulf Stream).

We also want to go to Budapest at some point, but at least with England we'll be able to communicate - to some extent - with the natives.

On a site note, the Genreflections contest is reopening next month:

 Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor


Give it a shot.

And if anyone has any ideas for the Halloween edition of the Comedy newsletter, help me out - I'm somewhat at a loss.

...three tequila, FLOOR!

© Copyright 2007 Robert Waltz (UN: cathartes02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robert Waltz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/544906-One-tequila-two-tequila