*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/544336-Sore-Muscles-Today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#544336 added October 24, 2007 at 11:43pm
Restrictions: None
Sore Muscles Today
Today found me dealing with lots of sore muscles from all the yard work. I have to say that it was worth it. Looks like we got the raking done just in time because today was a rainy day.

My daughter called with good news. She passed her job interview with impressive results. I'm happy for her as she is climbing the ladder of success. When she gets hired I will relate more on that.

Today I wrote another poem for the Turnberry Street Campfire. My turn is coming up after Kansaspoet's. I want to be ready in a timely manner. I think my poem is a good one for this campfire.

We've got company coming up from California real soon. An old friend of mine will be staying in her motorhome here for a couple of days. I look forward to her visit as I haven't seen her in about two years or so. We have been best friends for 30 years now! She is a few years younger than I am. She never had any children and always enjoyed being around mine when they were younger. She even loaded us all into her panel truck onetime and we headed for Canada. Spent the entire day and came back late that night. My kids still remember that trip to this day.

Halloween Sig

© Copyright 2007 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/544336-Sore-Muscles-Today