*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/539789-La-Bella-Vita
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#539789 added October 5, 2007 at 8:00pm
Restrictions: None
La Bella Vita
** Image ID #1150224 Unavailable **

La Bella Vita

         for Isabella Ormbrek

Toot the flute
and flutter the hands.
All fingers fly
to the tune of her band.
Hand me the clothespins.
Eat your food.
Drink from this cup
and lighten my mood.
Life sings to the swing
of a child at play.
Her tomorrows remind us
of our yesterdays.

© Kåre Enga 2007 [164.257] 2007-09-27

Bella Bella is my sister's granddaughter. She lives in Everett, Washington. Now, all I need to do is figure out whether it should be 'la bella vita' or 'la vita bella'? Wish Rocio were here! Io non parlo italiano.

Me: Okay ... I think. Found my 'new' glasses, finally. They were in one of the many pockets of my backpack. My old ones (that Cynthia had just adjusted) broke yesterday.

I'm back in the heat. 80s instead of 50s. Was so tired last evening I took a nap around 5 p.m. and got up this morning around 8.

ImAgEs:

Heat! dried out melons ... struggling garden ... spoiled meat in the fridge.

At Kelly's: a plate full of liver and onions ... conversation of who's died or still kicking ... texas toast to sop up gravy.

Odd Thoughts:

the sound of one man swaying (re lynchings)

addicted to dawn and dis ease

on the edge of green ... hills rise

Peshasta ... wide spot among the apples

I love who I love and who I love I love deeply

BLOGVILLE:


Kendra talks about teaching 2 and 3 year olds. I mentioned that when I visited Missoula I wasn't sure about those 'hills'; guess she likes them. *Rolleyes*
Joy questions whether a pet lover would want to take their cat or dog to a place called"Cat and Dog Repair".
E E Coder reminds me that Thanksgiving is Tuesday the 8th and speaks of recent snow and hail. *Snow1*
244

© Copyright 2007 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/539789-La-Bella-Vita