*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/537288-Forgot-to-Blog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#537288 added September 24, 2007 at 1:42am
Restrictions: None
Forgot to Blog
Opps I did it again....I forgot to blog today. I was so busy online and in WDC reading and writing reviews for The Angel Army today. Sometimes I just get all caught up in the moment.

By the time I was off my computer it was time for dinner. Then off for our walk before sunset. We didn't walk quite as far today. Just around the big block. That's around the loop here. Actually we started out ...walked about 300 feet ...and I had to turn around and come back home to use the bathroom! Bad timing.

That taken care of we resumed our walk around the loop. Then soon after our walk we decided to watch a movie on Dish tonight. Ron chose "Zodiac." It wasn't all that bad a movie really. I thought that the ending was rather abrupt though. Funny thing I never realized that they never caught the Zodiac killer. Gosh, with all the forensic work done now-a-days you'd have thought that they would! From what I gathered most of his crimes were committed in the late 1960's. If he was in lets say his early 40's then that would make him 70 some years old now!

Ron thinks he is either in prison or dead. I think he is probably dead. If he were in prison wouldn't he still be trying to get caught for all of those heinous murders he claimed to have been responsible for?

Oh well, he will pay for his crimes when he meets his maker one day. If he hasn't already.*Smirk*


© Copyright 2007 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/537288-Forgot-to-Blog