*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536536-Autumn-Approaches---
Rated: E · Book · Family · #1237252
This a CLEAN blog! No profanity and an inside view of a Mormon girl's life!
#536536 added September 20, 2007 at 8:05pm
Restrictions: None
Autumn Approaches . . .
The stars make me think of how insignificant I am, but (if you're Mormon you'll understand me when I say that) in our scriptures if says that Heavenly Father knows us all. And that the "worth of souls is great in the sight of God". That's pretty special when you look up at the sky and imagine that he has time to look down on me and help me with my pettyr difficulties.

Of which one has been bothering me for a whole two days. Yeah. A bit much for an optomist. I actually DO get depressed sometimes, but it's one of those things that you can't much help . . . but anyway, the guy I like is playing mean. He, (I hope not, but I think he does) knows that I like him and he likes another girl at church. He keeps popping in to 'say "hi"', but to me he's just rubbing it in . . . ! Sheesh! Guys, any mormon guys out there, please, send me something that explains this behavior! or really any guys who know! . . . wait . . . guys aren't supposed to read this so . . . ah, well. If you've read it by now the damage is done. Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! One of you writers need to write a book on how guys think and determine a course of action! There is one word that defines all guys: unfamonable. That's all I have to say for now. I am feeling slightly angry, so hint to all guys reading this . . . DON'T MAKE GIRLS MAD. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY LIKE YOU. THEY DO CRAZY THINGS!!

© Copyright 2007 Inksword (UN: dragon_writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Inksword has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536536-Autumn-Approaches---