*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/534915-Confucianism-and-English-rants
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#534915 added September 13, 2007 at 1:09pm
Restrictions: None
Confucianism and English rants...
I'm doing a report right now on Confucianism. Unfortunately, it seems that no one knows anything about it. I have looked in books, searched websites, and the only thing I have been able to find thus far is some world religion books and one really great site outlining the basic beliefs. Only problem is, I need more than one source and most of them have to be books. I haven't been able to read all of the world religion books (granted, Confucianism is exactly a religion, more of a philosophy), but thus far, I have been dredging the bucket and coming up dry.

Also, I have to write a journaling entry for English based on "King Lear" and the modern interpretation, "A Thousand Acres." Let me start out by saying that I HATE the latter. I swear, it is nothing but drama, drama, drama... Life is tough. It all sucks, seems to be the underlying message of the book. There is no other message but that. Grrr... But enough ranting here. You don't want to read everything my teacher is going to have to put up with when I turn in my paper tomorrow. *rubs hands together and chuckles evilly*

Yup yup yup... That's all I have to say for now. I have to go back to my fruitless efforts to find a reputable source on Confucianism. If any of you know of some, please let me know ASAP. I don't need to turn my outline in until October 15th, but I'd like to get it done before then so I have have the jump on the gun.

Anyhoo, I'm off... I will try to keep up my consistent updating. If nothing else, it will be at least every other day, considering I have study hall everyother day last period and the school has fast internet. *whoot* (I have dial-up... O.O)

~GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings
http://www.fictionpress.com/~gryphonfledglingofsilverwings

© Copyright 2007 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/534915-Confucianism-and-English-rants