*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/529415-My-Gaslight-Debut
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1141791
Ummm...this is my blog. Yeah, that's it...my blog.
#529415 added August 20, 2007 at 3:22pm
Restrictions: None
My Gaslight Debut
Here is a link to a review of the play I'm in.

http://kennebecjournal.mainetoday.com/news/local/4191703.html

There will probably be pictures posted at www.gaslighttheater.org after the final performance on Saturday.

And in other news...

Mom gets here Thursday afternoon. I'm so grateful. Things are getting tough. I just want to tip my hat to all the single moms out there. What I'm going through is NOTHING compared to what they have to (or have had to) endure for much longer periods of time. I'm missing hubby something fierce and Trot sure misses his daddy. We talk everyday but it's just not the same. I miss his company and making each other laugh.

Things are going okay with the house. I just wish we would hear back from the moving company on the actual moving date. And I haven't heard anything from our realtor. Hopefully there will be some bites soon on the house. Too much going on at once if you ask me, but everything will work out.

Okay, I better get back to work. I've tried and tried to think of other ways to pass the time, but I don't think it would be a good idea to read my book right in front of my boss. On the other hand...what are they going to do? Fire me??

© Copyright 2007 Texun4ever-cabin fever (UN: abrackett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Texun4ever-cabin fever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/529415-My-Gaslight-Debut