*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/527384-Christmas-is-Coming
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1257565
The blog of the irreverent and irrelevant. Come in and join the madness.
#527384 added August 11, 2007 at 5:24pm
Restrictions: None
Christmas is Coming
That means it is time to take on the spirit of goodwill and glad tidings and bring misery to the world...with a touch of humour behind it of course.

After some advice from a frind in publishing (who declined to publish my work due to its limited market -Some friend! Only joking, Jack.) i am going it alone and self-publishing A Christmas Carol Retold just in time for the season to be jolly.

After many straight interpretations, and the Muppet Christmas Carol, A Christmas Carol Retold will appeal to readers of Robert Rankin, Spike Milligan and other great British comics. Taking the Dickens classic apart and putting it back together with Pritt Stick and Blue Tak, A Christmas Carol Retold is a tale fit to raise he spirits.

More details will be posted on my website with the release date.

And finally a donation has been received on my MacMillan Charity page. I would say thanks to Jack here (Yes eagle eyed viewers, it is the same Jack as mentioned above)) but he doesn't know about this site so there's little point really.

Thanks for reading as always,

Anthony.
www.anthonylund.co.uk
www.talesfromthebackside.co.uk
www.justgiving.com/writerontherun

© Copyright 2007 AnthonyLund (UN: ashkent7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AnthonyLund has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/527384-Christmas-is-Coming