*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524410-Ooops
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#524410 added July 29, 2007 at 2:53pm
Restrictions: None
Ooops...
Sorry, my bad...

Anyhoo, again, I have not much to say. I watched "The Eraser" the other night and rather liked it. Arnold manages to retain a gentleness in that character despite his bad-boy, kick-your-ass job. The alligators were a bit much in that movie, considering that it is very unlikely a zoo have alligators that big in a tank like that. Not to mention that there were like six of them in the same stinking tank. And that Kruger, being the big bad agent man, can't get up on his feet to go for the gun when the stinking alligator is two stinking feet away...

Anyhoo, that bothered me. Couple other things that bothered me: the bullets from the EM guns were most certainly moving nowhere near the speed of light. Sorry, that was ridiculous. And when he was shot in the arm and stabbed in the leg, he was still able to run and jump and climb onto a moving storage container without serious disablility...

I'm sure there were others that bothered me, but that's it for now. I am tired... I liked the movie otherwise, if only for the character of the Eraser...

~SilverGryphon

© Copyright 2007 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524410-Ooops