*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/522784-A-POSITIVE-COMMUNITY
Rated: XGC · Book · Western · #1109183
The first of a fictional western trilogy
#522784 added February 10, 2008 at 12:36am
Restrictions: None
A POSITIVE COMMUNITY
Made for me by Kiya Made and gifted to me by a special friend.

WDC is a positive community that should be respected and treated as such at all times depite what some may think. It's a haven for serious writers. I couldn't be more thankful for the genuine friends and fellow writers made here. It's beautiful people like kelly1202, COUNTRYMOM-JUST REMEMBER ME ; ♥Hooves♥ ; Tornado Day , MDuci ; lureeasygoer, monty31802; williampadgett, raeni GabriellaR45 , larryp, Humming Bird , and so many others that make WDC such an outstanding community. I could make a list a mile long of others on the site who I've been blessed in coming to know and love. These individuals have become like family to me, and I couldn't love and cherish them more. *Heart* Sure I've crossed others that don't seem to share my sentiments about the community, but nevertheless, I don't let them sway how I feel. I just chalk up the bad ones to live and learn experiences. Van Halen says it best..."You've got to roll with the punches, and get to what's real." To me, WDC is the greatest! *Smile*

© Copyright 2008 SHERRI GIBSON (UN: sherrigibson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SHERRI GIBSON has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/522784-A-POSITIVE-COMMUNITY