*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/518635-The-Suck
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1196512
Not for the faint of art.
#518635 added July 2, 2007 at 8:01pm
Restrictions: None
The Suck
Please, please, for the love of everything that is holy and pure in this world, let this be a hoax:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1501119/story.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=104486...

Because if it is not a hoax, then there is not only no God, but no justice or mercy in this poor world.

Lindsay Lohan has been tipped to play Paris Hilton in a movie of her life.

And as if that weren't bad enough,

...with Britney Spears singing the soundtrack.

Scientists at Fermilab should pay attention - there will be so much suck there that it might just recreate the conditions at the Big Bang, rendering unnecessary any further experiments into superconducting supercolliders.

At the very least, the high concentration of suck would implode, causing a time warp that would send itself back into time, ending the Permian era and beginning the triASSic.

Church attendance would decline as people realized, en masse, that there is no God.

It is the Triple Crown of suck.

Please, please tell me this is false, because if it is not there is only one good thing that can come of this: no matter how bad any other movie, book, play, painting, or whatever is, we can all say with one voice, "At least it doesn't suck as bad as that Paris Hilton movie."

© Copyright 2007 Robert Waltz (UN: cathartes02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robert Waltz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/518635-The-Suck