*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/513378-A-Good-Hair-Day
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#513378 added June 9, 2007 at 6:50pm
Restrictions: None
A Good Hair Day
I'm feeling ten years younger and twenty pounds lighter this afternoon. That's what a good haircut can do for you, and it's about time. Evidently the style has been more to all one length than layered in recent years, and my hairdresser has talked me out of cutting it short on the sides forever. Today I won. When I colored it last week, the medium reddish brown got very dark on the ends and the front.

It's been so long, soooo looooonnnnggg, since I've had a good hair day I was practically not even checking the mirror-- just washing, gelling, combing and frumping. The beautician calls it scrunching, but, especially with the sides long, I called it frumping. Anyway, it's ever so much better today.

And that's all I have to say. I may get a backyard photo posted before the night is over though. I took some good ones last week when the poppies were in bloom. Don't you love poppies? They're so blowsy.

© Copyright 2007 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/513378-A-Good-Hair-Day