*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506836-The-Process-of-Transformation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#506836 added May 7, 2007 at 11:26pm
Restrictions: None
The Process of Transformation
10 Jamal 164 B.E. – Monday, May 7, 2007

I know how a butterfly larva feel in its cocoon as its body changes from a creature of earth, crawling on plants and eating leaves, into a colorful denizen of the air sucking nectar from flowers and fruits.
I know how water molecules feel, when they freeze into flakes to descend through the atmosphere and merge into snowfields. (I think I need to do a little research here on the formation of snowflakes.)

Both of the above starts reflect the way I’ve been feeling lately. I’m not sure where they are going. I’m actually not sure about a lot of things any more. I know that I’m going through a transformation phase, but precisely where and when it will end I’m not sure. I’m going to have to let go of a lot of past issues.

My faith has increased lately, I’m more confident in some things I do and less confident in others. Sometime I have no trouble putting the situation in God’s hands and other times I have difficultly letting go.

Not to change the subject much, but I’ll be starting a new blog soon. I’m giving the new blog a new title. Snow Melt is name of the new blog. I have about 10 or 11 entries left in the Snowflake Chronicles (I think the blogs have 500 entries). My memory seems to be going sometimes as well, but that’s stress and not writing unimportant small things down. Or writing them down and then forgetting where I put them.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506836-The-Process-of-Transformation