*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506033-Some-trout-and-a-semi-hurray
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#506033 added May 5, 2007 at 1:41pm
Restrictions: None
Some 'trout' and a semi-hurray!

First, the hurray is that I finally got my photo album to work. I did it by emailing Storymaster to ask how. As soon as the email left my fingertips, I figured it out by myself. Why I couldn't get that same result before, I do not know. You know how you swear that's exactly what you've been doing, only usually it's your husband who makes it work, doing the very same thing you did!

Other than that, here are just a few 'trout.' I used to think they were 'chickens,' but now I know better. These are just single thoughts that come swimming by that I'm passing on to you.
*Exclaim*

My prayer plant has decided to quit praying. It has folded its leaves and turned the other cheek. I didn't even hear it say 'Amen.'
*Exclaim*

We watched The Wedding Crashers last night, the 'uncut' version. The theater version must have been about half an hour long. *Laugh*
*Exclaim*

Here's a terrific musical video called 'My Generation,' which I'm not quite yet a part of. I think those of you over 50 will appreciate it.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zqfFrCUrEbY


And now, since the rest of the trout swam on downstream without my catching them, here are the pictures of my drive to work in early April. I didn't even crop or enlarge them, I was so excited just to get them into the album. Click on a picture and it will get larger.

Invalid Photo #1008106

Starting out, this picture was taken near home. The cherry blossoms are just beginning to bloom. I headed out into the Palouse, lots of wheat fields barely sprouted, rolling hills. The willow trees have yellow bark, no leaves yet. The dry grass looks like velvet on the hills. Saw wild turkeys, a pheasant, and nests of blue herons. Oh, cows too. Then finally the little town I was headed for, 45 miles away.

Thanks for everybody's help with getting these pictures in my album and into my blog!





© Copyright 2007 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506033-Some-trout-and-a-semi-hurray