*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/505960-Misery-Does-Not-Love-Company
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#505960 added May 3, 2007 at 5:07pm
Restrictions: None
Misery Does Not Love Company
6 Jamal 164 B.E. – Thursday, May 3, 2007

Despite opinions to the contrary, misery does not love or even want company. All misery wants to do is be miserable. Believe me I know! On Wednesday, May 2, I woke up at midnight pucking my guts out and then the diarrhea started or was it the other way around. Anyway, which ever way it was, I didn’t want to associate with anyone. Unfortunately, what I wanted to do and what was necessary to do, were two different things.

I had an appointment with Mom’s therapist at 9:00 AM to learn how to get her in and out of bed. He showed me I did what he asked me to do. After that I talked to the release counselor and assured her I was capable of doing it. I came home and went to sleep. I slept until 3:00 PM, went back to the Rehab Hospital after stopping at a drug store to buy some vitamin water and other necessary stuff. I went back to the hospital and picked up the things that I had to bring home for Mom. I went back to sleep and woke up at 11:00 PM. I went to the gas station and two grocery stores; I had to go to two because the first one didn’t have the cat food that my cats eat. I came home, put the meat into the freezer and went back to sleep.

I got up this morning at around 4:00 AM, moved the TV into the dining room and moved the dining room set into the living room. This is because they are going to put a hospital bed in the dining room. It’s easier all the way around putting the hospital bed in the dining room than in my Mother’s bed room. This was she is closer to the bathroom with the tub fixed for someone who is in a wheel chair. This morning a three in one shower seat was delivered, that’s a seat that can be used in the show or bathtub or as a toilet or to raise a toilet seat.

I don’t think I’ve fully recovered from yesterday, but I’m back online. Yesterday I didn’t get online or even write. I know there is a lesson in all this, but I don’t know what it is at this point. I’ll worry about the lesson another time, I just got way too much to do to be concerned about lessons now.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/505960-Misery-Does-Not-Love-Company