*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/505043-What-the-hell-is-up-with-McDreamy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#505043 added April 30, 2007 at 8:01am
Restrictions: None
What the hell is up with McDreamy?
3 Jamal 164 B.E. – Monday, April 30, 2007

Who says the characters (not the actors) on T.V. shows aren’t real people living in another dimension? I dated a guy one time who thought that. OK, I’ve encountered some odd*Confused*, weird*Rolleyes* and interesting*Laugh* people in my life, most of whom were harmless, at least to themselves and the rest of humanity.

I went to high school during the McCarthy Era. There was a kid in my graduating class that the CIA or was it the FBI seemed to think was a Soviet Spy. This occurred because the kid had an interesting hobby. He wrote letters to foreign governments and some of them answered him back. Apparently, he had a “pen pal” or something or other high up in the Soviet government because of sending a letter to the Russian in charge of the government there. The kid was harmless, if not a bit strange or maybe too innocent.

Then there was the kid in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, that thought the “men in black” were after him. For anyone who doesn’t go to movies or keep up with UFO sightings; the “men in black” are government agents (US government in this case, although other countries may have their equivalent) who investigate Unidentified Flying Objects. Anyway, this kid (who went to school with one of my brothers) had seen a UFO or flying saucer or something and decided the “men in black” were out to get him.

Let’s face it, there are a lot of weird things happening in the world and the universe. Many people out there have a loose hold on reality. Many people see reality from a slightly different angle. I once saw three paintings of the same tree by three different artists. Just looking at the paintings you wouldn’t think the artists that painted them were looking at the same object, at the same time (did I say the artists painted the picture simultaneously). I suspect that every human being has a slightly different view of reality, which means no one should tell another human to “face reality” because the person probably is from his or her mind’s view.

True there is such a thing as collective reality. If there wasn’t we couldn’t communicate with another human being. If we couldn’t communicate with other individuals, then the human race would not be able to procreate. I mean if we couldn’t have sex there where would T.V. shows (whether or not the characters really exist in another dimension) find plots. If we couldn’t have sex there would be no children to grow up to become actors or Soviet Prime Ministers and there would be no one to see UFOs if the did exist. If there were no UFOs or at least UFO sightings, then there would be no AREA 51; if there were no AREA 51, then there would be no Alien Highway in Nevada and no Little Alien Inn for people to buy life size alien dolls.

Speaking of aliens and UFOs, I worked with a guy who built a flying saucer. He was going to use it to take tourist to the Alien Highway and the Little Alien Inn. I’ve never been to either, although I think that would make a nice trip. Come to think of it, I haven’t heard any news stories about aliens (the kind from other planet, not Mexico) in quite a while. We hear news stories about illegal aliens from Mexico or other countries all the time. In fact, buses traveling from California to Nevada are stopped all the time, so that the government agents can check for illegal aliens (not the kind from other planets).

Response to "What the hell is up with McDreamy?

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/505043-What-the-hell-is-up-with-McDreamy