*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/503339-
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#503339 added April 22, 2007 at 8:53am
Restrictions: None
I’m Following the Leader and Leading Again
14 Jalal 164 B.E. – Sunday, April 22, 2007

The "Invalid Item"   [] by A Guest Visitor is starting again today. I’m participating in the contest again. I’m scheduled to post my leading entry tomorrow. I don’t know what I’ll write yet. Normally I brainstorm for a while, choose a topic and then write on something else. I think I’ve only written one leading entry on the topic I originally chose. This time I’m just going to let my muse take the lead and write about whatever intrigues or is upper most in my mind when the time comes.

My life is full of all sorts of marvelous, wonderful, and mysterious events and happenings. I have an appointment at Blood Services tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM, which I fully intend to keep. Normally I reschedule, but since I’m trying to stop procrastinating and I need a break from the excitement that has filled my life lately, I’m going to keep the appointment. It means I can’t have coffee and chocolate cake until after the appointment. It means I have to stop at the store today to get beef and spinach. It means I won’t be able to see Mom until after the appointment. It means I have to fix myself a good breakfast, but its worth it to get me out of my rut.

The Snowflake Chronicles is almost to an end. This is the last Follow the Leader contest I’ll post here. I haven’t decided what to call my next blog. I don’t think I’m going to call it The Snowflake Chronicles 2, but who know now. I’ve been more interested in deciding what my port theme will be. Yes, I’m going to give my port a theme. That is one of the things I’ve scheduled to do in my 6th decade. That and stop obsessing over things that I don’t need to worry about.

Lately everything I’ve been worrying about turns out OK or works out in some manner. Anyway, I worry and then I find out that I’ve had nothing to worry about all along. So I’m going to stop worrying or at least worry about different things then the same old stuff. A friend, now passed into the next world, said that what she worried about never happened, the stuff that happened was so far off the wall that she never thought to worry about it.

Maybe that would be a good leading entry, stuff happening so far off the wall that you’d never worry about it. No, this is not going to be the subject of the entry. I never put the subject of or give a hint about my leading entry before I write it. So anything I put in before I’m due to post a leading entry is simply brainstorming and listing rejected choices. Whoever wants to see my leading entry will have to wait until tomorrow sometime. I’ll post my entry sometime before midnight writing.com time on April 23, so stay tuned.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/503339-