*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/502052-Morning-Rain-and-Cat-Joke
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#502052 added April 16, 2007 at 10:20am
Restrictions: None
Morning Rain and Cat Joke
8 Jalal 164 B.E. - Monday, April 16, 2007

When I woke up this morning, it was raining. The weather person said that the clouds would clear out today and that maybe there was a chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. I didn’t know it was raining until I opened the patio doors to let the cats out and then I heard the rain. It sounded like a gentle rain without wind or thunder and lightning. The cats didn’t want to go out, because of the rain. Not that the patio was wet, it has to rain extremely hard with wind for the patio to get red, but the air was damp and they don’t seem to like damp air.

When I opened the front door, the driveway and black top glistened under the reflected light from the clouds. I opened the garage door, but when I went out I felt only a few drops. Normally I don’t go into the garage before sunrise, but this morning I needed to get a set of prayer beads out of the car. Yesterday the prayer beads I’ve been using for the past few weeks broke, so I need to get the set out of the car before morning meditations. I have a green set somewhere in the house, but I can remember where I put them. I’ll have to get some fishing line or something similar to fix the set that broke.

It’s nice to have a real rain for a change. It’s rained a little bit in the past week or so, but just enough to get the windshield dirty. I still have to wash the car, but that’s going to have to wait a while. I mean there’s no use in washing the car today especially if it’s going to rain again. Maybe I should just leave the car parked in the driveway and hope it rains enough to wash it off. OK, it’s probably not going to do that.

I opened the patio door again. The cats wanted to go out, but I don’t think they’ve went out yet. The air still feels wet so they probably won’t go out until I get back this afternoon. I’m not going to leave the patio door open and leave the house, that’s not a good idea in this area.

CAT JOKE
OK, I just heard this joke on T.V. so here goes.


QUESTION: Where did the cat go when he lost his tail?
ANSWER: To the retail store.


© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/502052-Morning-Rain-and-Cat-Joke