*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/501018-Counting-My-Days
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#501018 added April 11, 2007 at 3:18pm
Restrictions: None
Counting My Days
I have been working a 2nd job for nearly 18 months or more. I was offered a deal from my boss, which I believe I previously wrote about, which I accepted. I then gave my notice to Kohl's and told them that Saturday the 14th would be the last day they could schedule me.

My schedule this week is insane! I worked Monday night, Tuesday night, will be working tonight and Friday night. UGH!! The bad thing is each day before my shift I can't stop thinking about just calling in and being done with it already. I have never been that type of person though. 9 times of 10, if not 10 out of 10 I do the "right" thing. I was also told that if I give 2 weeks notice to Kohl's instead of quitting I'd always be able to come back.

I learned long ago never to burn bridges as you don't know what the future holds. Because of that I'm sticking it out and suffering through my last two nights. I'm just exhausted and the thought of another late night makes my body want to fall to the group and sleep!!

Guess I shouldn't be complaining though...here I have two jobs and there are those out there unable to get one. Sorry!! If it helps anyone, Kohl's is hiring...seriously!! *Smile*

© Copyright 2007 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/501018-Counting-My-Days