*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/500270-The-Masters
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#500270 added April 7, 2007 at 8:28pm
Restrictions: None
The Master's
Due to several unfortunate events, we do not have a house full of people and extra dogs today, and that is both sad and okay at the same time.

Holy Week and Easter are so very busy for clergy folk, with at least one service every day. Tonight, in fact in just over an hour, is our Easter vigil, a very long service culminating in the first celebration of Easter. Then there are two more tomorrow. It makes getting meals and having time to relax and enjoy family, let alone hunt Easter eggs, difficult to fit into the schedule.

Since Seamus is still holding his head almost perpendicular to the ground and falling easily, this is not a great time to have extras around. I'm trying to keep him calm and reassured; in fact, that's what he acts like he's hunting for when he comes in regularly and leans on me.

So, even though I'd love to see Lenore and George and the twins, and their 'old' dog and new puppy that they "named after" me, it will have to wait. George isn't feeling well either. We agreed next weekend ought to be better. (The puppy's name is Deacon.)

Too bad that the tulips and flowering trees are at their best right now. It was always fun to hide the red and yellow eggs near the red and yellow tulips.

Happy Easter everyone!

© Copyright 2007 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/500270-The-Masters