*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/499485-Really-really-tired
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#499485 added April 4, 2007 at 8:43pm
Restrictions: None
Really, really tired.
Just a short entry tonight because I'm tired. Really, really tired. I don't know why I feel so wiped out. It's not like I've done anything today. In fact I've done a whole load of nothing but still whenever I lean back I start drifting off to sleep. I even slipped in a nap earlier today.

It could be related to the heat. It's a balmy kind of night with the kind of sticky humid heat that drains energy. But I've been hot before and it doesn't really account for this brainless unmotivated stupor I've been in all day today.

I figure I'll head to bed early and hope a little more sleep will help. My mother reminds me that I was really very ill not long ago and am still recovering. Apparently she thinks I push myself too hard sometimes but mostly I just see all I don't do.

It's officially school holidays now and I'm hoping to take the kids to the movies over the next couple of days. Of course, it might not happen because my oldest is arguing about the movie I want to see. It makes me wish my Trid was local actually, *chuckles* Because I'm sure he's the sort who could appreciate a Mr. Bean movie and that's what my daughter wants to see. Me, I'd rather slit my wrists then subject myself to two hours of that for $15 plus junk food. I want to go see "Happily N'Ever After" but my oldest doesn't want to see that. *sighs*

In hopefully good news I might be able to talk my mother into baby sitting the kids for a few hours so I can go see "300" which is released here tonight I believe. I'm looking forward to that but can never guarentee I'll have the opportunity to go. I guess if I can't I can console myself with Charmed and trips to the park and zoo with the kids.

Of course that's all concerns for another day. One hopefully that includes a smidgen of energy and enthusiasm. Tonight I'm off to dreamlessness-land.

© Copyright 2007 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/499485-Really-really-tired