*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/499432-Just-lost-my-entry
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#499432 added April 4, 2007 at 1:14am
Restrictions: None
Just lost my entry!
Well, didn't lose my keys or my wallet today and was congratulating myself when I lost my entry!
Something's not working quite right here. The page was very slow to load, and then disappeared with my entry on it.

Now I don't feel like re-writing it. Sigh.

Was so enjoying one of my new patients today that I lost track of time and had to leave abruptly to take Seamus to the vet. The groomer said yesterday he, nevermind. The vet said today that he probably has benign tumors on his rectum, and asked me how long I thought he'd live. The vet can either do a biopsy and then remove them, making two surgeries of it, or just remove them. Makes not much sense to me to do it in two procedures if he expects to remove them even if they're benign. Maybe the deal would be that he wouldn't do anything if they aren't benign.

Seamus is probably fourteen, and is definitely having some trouble controlling his back legs from time to time. Vet thinks it's his hips or back, told me to give him more glucosamine with MSM, call back in two weeks with a plan for surgery. If I don't think he has more than a year or two left in him, and the tumors aren't growing fast, he would advise not to remove them. Ick. But then again, the vet said the hard part is getting enough skin to cover the holes up well, that the surgery may not heal well. Ick again.

© Copyright 2007 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/499432-Just-lost-my-entry