*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/495119-In-case-I-dont-get-back-to-this
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#495119 added March 15, 2007 at 12:43am
Restrictions: None
In case I don't get back to this...

Haven't had time to write much today, even though I'd carefully planned my schedule. Nothing worked out, but it was a beautiful day to drive to see my farthest away patient. The roads went through huge hills of newly sprouted winter wheat, as green as Ireland. Then I turned into a canyon that narrowed the closer I got to the Snake. In the narrowest places, the only trees around were in the bottom of the old river bed, and the tops were at road level or lower, with lots of hawks' nests in them. One hawk had been killed on the road, and another sat in a nearby tree watching the magpies clean up the road. He was still there an hour later on my way home. Sad.

I didn't get lost this week! Yea!


Here's what I'm currently working on in NoWriMo. All comments and suggestions welcome. It's beginning to drag, and I'm losing interest because I don't know how to tie up the loose ends.

 Dumb Blondes  (13+)
still being edited
#1212801 by Wren



© Copyright 2007 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/495119-In-case-I-dont-get-back-to-this