*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/494649-Too-Many-E-mails
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#494649 added March 12, 2007 at 9:41pm
Restrictions: None
Too Many E-mails
I have too many e-mails in my boxes. It takes too long to read them and too long to look through the junk boxes for the important e-mail that get accidentally put in their. I keep attempt to unsubscribe to unwanted websites and newsletters and all it does is get more. I’m almost tempted to drop my yahoo account and get an account at a different address, but it wouldn’t help. I would almost swear that when I go to unsubscribe to one then I get five more from somewhere else.

Then there is the problem with unsubscribing. I have at least two newsletters coming to the yahoo box that I know I’ve unsubscribed to at least twice and I still getting them. It been over 72 hours since I unsubscribed and I’m still getting the damn newsletter. I don’t remember subscribing for them and I don’t know why I would. I’m tired of my e-mail boxes being clogged with junk and obscene junk at that. I’m talking about offensive junk and not just irritating. I have work to do, I don’t have time to deal with it. I’m sick and tired of it. And if I have ranted about this in earlier entries well, I’m sorry to repeat myself.

It’s just that I’ve been noticing the junk lately and looking at what I’m receiving. I consider unwanted e-mails an invasion of my privacy. I think I need to find somewhere to report them. I think that’s the problem everybody receives this stuff and just deletes it without reporting it. The spammers know most people won’t report them because it takes time.
Time has already been wasted on deleting the damn spam and reporting it takes more time and time is money.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/494649-Too-Many-E-mails