*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491253-
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#491253 added February 28, 2007 at 4:37pm
Restrictions: None
Baby It’s Cold Inside
3 Ayyam-i-Ha 163 B.E. - Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It’s cold inside. The thermostat reads about 70 degrees. So I don’t know why I’m cold. I’m not shivering I’m just cold. Outside it’s cloudy and the wind is blowing. I’ve got on two sweaters and I’m going to find another in a few minutes. I don’t know what the problem is today, could be the humidity that makes it seem so cold.

On the news they said that some parts of the Las Vegas valley received rain. That’s nice, I enjoy winter rain when I’m warm. I like to sit on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate and watch the rain through the picture window. This time of year we don’t get a lot of lightning and thunder with the rain. However, it hasn’t rained in this section of Las Vegas and I don’t think it rained at McCarran so the rain wasn’t official.

I just heard the heat come on, so it should get warmer in here in a few minutes. I don’t remember it being this cold last winter, of course maybe I have a elective memory when it comes to the temperature. I just looked out the front window and saw a patch of blue sky, that’s nice to see. It won’t clear up completely before sunset.

Today
the clouds make a patchwork quilt
framed by shades of blue.




© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491253-