*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/489384-Since-Ive-last-written
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1216860
The comments and opinions of me, J_Bryon.
#489384 added February 20, 2007 at 5:51pm
Restrictions: None
Since I've last written....
Well, I know it's already two days into this week but I have been busy. Deal with it!:)

Oh, before I forget, HAVE YOU TAKEN MY SURVEY YET? If you have, thanks, if not, what are you waitng for?

This weekend my wife and I bought a mini-van from our next door neighbor. It's a 1999 Ford Windstar LX with 117,000 miles (not bad for the year) for $3,750. That's what I expected to pay for it so I'm satisfied, I guess. I think I porobably could have found one somewhere else for less or with less miles but the guy who owned it was a Ford mechanic and did most of the wotk himself. He also changed the oil every 2,000 miles which is way cool! I'd trust him and the way he took care of it better than anything I'd buy from a Used Car lot or anyone else. Also, do you think someone would try to pull a fast one over on a neighbor? Me neither!

My wife and I had parent/teacher conference for my son last night. It seems like he's doing very well, more or less. His teacher actually says he is one of the better behaved kids in her class. Either he is and just doesn't act like he could be when he's around us or his teacher is on CRACK! I don't know. I do know that we also got to meet the student teacher that is teaching his class this semester. She's probably in her early 20's and has a cute face but damn, WHAT A RACK! A guy could get lost in her tits! Enough said.

Does anyone else think dealing with the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) is a pain in the ass? I DO!!!! Went to register our van today and, after waiting just over 30 minutes to get my turn, I was told my wife has an unpaid parking ticket from back on March 1, 2001 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin so he right to register a vehicle was suspended thus I could get our van registered and even after you pay the ticket, which I did online when I got back to my warehouse, you still have to wait 7 to 10 business days for the suspension to be cleared by the DMV! SON OF A BITCH!

Well, enough of the ranting for today!

© Copyright 2007 J_Bryon (UN: j_bryon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J_Bryon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/489384-Since-Ive-last-written