*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/488870-1135-am18-degrees
by fyn
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1216945
For meandering thoughts, and mindful walks...
#488870 added February 18, 2007 at 11:49am
Restrictions: None
11:35 am...18 degrees
Blue sky, sun's out, and it is snowing...got to love Michigan!

Wrote a poem today about a man, Vincenzo Ricardo who was found dead in front of his blaring tv in Long Island. Problem is...he died over a year ago! Small town and no one noticed...no one cared. His neighbors all knew he was diabetic, and blind, and needed help getting food, and doing bill paperwork, etc. But they were too busy...to notice, or help or care. Sad commentary...sigh

Went out last night with friends to dinner then over to their house to see Koji, a 4 month old Akita. He's HUGE! Beautiful animal, friendly and well trained already. Being used to a bichon, Koji seems like a small horse!

We were out very late for us, so we are having a lazy day. I like lazy days together. We are both at our computers doing our thing, yet we are totally together.

Oh! I won my court case! I've been on unemployment because I was fired. Why was I fired? According to my boss because he screwed up and he wasn't taking the fall and 'stuff' trickles downhill. The company kept apealing unemployment's decision that i was entitled to unemployment. The company took it to the next level...court, judge, attorneys etc. Judge heard all the evidence from both sides, said he'd have an answer to us within 2 weeks. That was tuesday. THURSDAY I had the decision in my hot little hand! Which meant it was in the mail on wednesday...didn't take the judge long for that decision!! Whoo hooo! Course, if I'd lost, Id have had to pay back what I've gotten..and that would have been a disaster!!!!!!!!!





© Copyright 2007 fyn (UN: fyndorian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fyn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/488870-1135-am18-degrees