*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/488586-Fairy-Rings-and-Bed-Springs
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#488586 added February 17, 2007 at 2:53am
Restrictions: None
Fairy Rings and Bed Springs
I feel terrible. I'm not very proud of myself right now. Yesterday was North Korean dictator Kim Jong II's birthday and I didn't get him anything. Not even a card or a happy birthday smiley face email. There's soooooooo many birthdays to remember isn't there? To make life simplier, I decided to only remember North Korean Dictators with numbers in their names birthdays...and I still forgot. I hope you didn't forget little Kimmy's big day also.

On a brighter note, this week hasn't been a total write off, as Tuesday was my bi-weekly garbage day and it was a huge success! *Bigsmile* The garbage fairies came, just like they do every other Tuesday, and carried away all my garbage. Wasn't that nice of them? *Heart*

Speaking of babysitting dogs...I've spent the last few days babysitting a bichon frise named Sasha. Sasha is spoiled rotten and demands constant attention. Walking her hasn't been at all good for my macho superhero image. Bichon frises are basically little white temperamental powder puffs. On her last walk she suddenly went bezerk and started growling, nipping at my boots, leaping into the air trying to get at my gloves or suddenly running off in all different directions which pulled the leash taunt and sent her jerking back to me. I'm sure to anyone looking on it must of looked like I was flinging a poor defenceless little doggie all over the place by her leash. She wouldn't stop either. She kept that up continuously for several hundred feet while I struggled with her. I'm a big animal lover but I'm sure it didn't look that way to anyone else. I can't remember being so embarrassed by such a little dog. My Max never behaved like that. He was a Staffordshire bull. All solid muscle and certainly no powder puff. Enough dog whining for one entry. Moving on then...

Hey guess what? Errr, on second thought I remember how lousy you are at my guessing games so I'll tell ya instead. I wrote a poem about you. Unfortunately I had to title it Stacy On My MInd, but that was only for rhyming reasons. (I've never actually known a Stacy before. I've known a Stacey but not a Stacy. I didn't use Stacey because I didn't want any silent "e"s in my poem. So when you see Stacy, just substitute your name in instead)

Stacy On My Mind

Another golden day swinging on a park swing
Regretting teasing bees and rubbing bee stings
Could have spent it better dancing naked in fairy rings
or better yet,
Making love to you making bed springs sing


Hmmm. *Confused* I guess I didn't need to use Stacy afterall. I thought I was going to need to rhyme "complaicancy". I'm almost ashamed now to offer this tribute poem to you with someone else's name in the title and no mention of complaicancy in it. It no doubt pales in comparision to all the other tribute poems you received today. Sorry.

Catchya later gators. *Heart*

Thumb










"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor

*Right*Check This Out*Right* "The Amazing Race Club *Left*Check This Out*Left*

© Copyright 2007 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/488586-Fairy-Rings-and-Bed-Springs