*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487514-February-12-2007
by fyn
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1216945
For meandering thoughts, and mindful walks...
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#487514 added February 12, 2007 at 5:24pm
Restrictions: None
February 12, 2007



5:04pm on a snowy, wintry day.


Welcome to my world, welcome to my blog. Won't guarantee it will make much sense to the rest of the world, in fact, maybe you should be worried if it does. Be that as it may, this is my first effort at 'blogging.' Understand, I am from the generation when diaries were locked wth totally useless keys and hidden from snoopy older/younger brothers so that the secrets within couldn't be used to tease or torment us for the rest of our lives, or worse, tattle to the folks and really get us in trouble!

Of course, thinking on it abit, my life is neither exciting nor troublesome enough for it to be an issue. Sigh.

Me....If you've been meandering around my port, you already know I'm a writer. If you stumbled on to this blog without having visited my port....go read some stuff there first! Much more of me surfaces there, I expect, that shall ever in this blog. Who's to say.

Anyway. I'm what? Hmmmm a 52, working on 53 (gack!) year old female with 3 grown kids, 3 grandkids, 2 sons-in-law, and 6 other grandkids by proxy. I have an amazing partner with whom we both have been given another chance as we first met/dated/got engaged/went our singular ways 20 years ago. Now we've been together almost 2 years and life is sweet, loving, crazy and I'm a very happy camper. Life isn't all a bowl of cherries (good thing... I don't LIKE cherries) and we are muddling through the 'just like everyone else' syndrome of not enough money and way too many places to spend what we have.

We each have grown kids and we each have at least one that we are super proud of, one with with we aren't all that happy...but we love them all regardless and try not to let the problems give us too much grief. The kids are all old enough to make it on their own, learn the stuff they should and to take responsibility for what they do...it is out of our hands, and we try not to let it too deep in our hearts or we'd go crazy.

Bored yet? Still with me? Cool. If you made it this far then you genuinely want to know more about me and my life, or you are a masochist....

Let's see...what else.... I'm working on starting my own web business, I live to write/read/revise and anything else to do with writing. I'm honest, stubborn, loyal, too trusting and still likely to duck if you move too fast.

I've got a 3 year old empty nest replacement pooch who is a Bichon Frise named Bear. (used her pic for one of the C-notes) Great dog, smart as can be (most of the time,) totally spoiled (all of the time,)doesn't shed and fun to have around.

So much for getting this started....nothing much else going on, really, anyway.













** Image ID #1216582 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2007 fyn (UN: fyndorian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fyn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487514-February-12-2007