*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487474-THANKS-FOR-THE-UPGRADED-MEMBERSHIP
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1216860
The comments and opinions of me, J_Bryon.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#487474 added February 12, 2007 at 2:46pm
Restrictions: None
THANKS FOR THE UPGRADED MEMBERSHIP
So, this is my first entry here at writing.com. I have been coming to this site now for almost a week and, although I am not much of an author or writer for that matter, I am really enjoying reading the multitude of stories that have been posted here.

I would like show my appreciation and thank the anonymous member who gave me the FREE upgraded membership. Without it I wouldn't have this blog as I am cheap and probably would have never sprung for the upgraded membership. Again, THANKS A LOT!

After careful consideration, well not really, I have decided that to write a couple of non-fiction stories to be added to writing.com. They'll probably be about my life experiences and, quite possibly, those of others who have come in and out of my life of nearly 33 years. There has been quite a few! I don't have vivid imagination so fiction is probably out at this point unless I have (to quote a reoccuring line from the Nickelodeon cartoon "Jimmy Neutron") brain blast.
I have now decided that the ability to write a blog here is very nice. I do have one on myspace.com but since I'm at work from 8-5 every weekday writing.com works a lot better. My companies IT department has myspace blocked based on the "Productivity Loss" assumption. Writing.com, as of yet, isn't on that list and therefore is still accessible from my work computer. I hope they don't discover it. Along with video and porn, they take all the fun out of working in an environment where I have NO RISK of a supervisor or manager walking in on me.

Well, got to get some work done this afternoon!

© Copyright 2007 J_Bryon (UN: j_bryon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J_Bryon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487474-THANKS-FOR-THE-UPGRADED-MEMBERSHIP