*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/486961-Life-is-Good
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#486961 added February 10, 2007 at 1:10am
Restrictions: None
Life is Good
4 Mulk 163 B.E. – Saturday, February 10, 2007

OK, so maybe the title of this entry takes a bit of explanation. This is how it is, my printer drivers get automatically updated at certain intervals. After the last update, for some reason, wanted me to do a reinstall from the CD; unfortunately can’t find both CDs that came with the printer. The only one I’ve found is the one for MAC drivers not WINDOW drivers. The printer printed, regrettably, the scanner didn’t scan, but I didn’t know this until I attempted to scan a photo. Anyway I finally found the proper .exe file on my hard drive and reinstalled the scanner. It works now, so life is good. I can scan photos again.

Now all I have to do is find the photo albums. I know that some of them are in my closet on the shelf above where my cloths hang. I think there are also a couple of albums in the coffee table. However, I remember a box of photos somewhere. I’ll have to check my closet and see if the box is on the floor. You’d think I’d know if there were a box of anything in my closet, but I keep only one of the doors open. The only time I look in the other side is if I can’t find anything to wear in the part of the closet I use. When I do look for cloths, I normally don’t look for cloths on the floor of my closet.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/486961-Life-is-Good