*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/485803-a-snowy-day
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#485803 added February 4, 2007 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
a snowy day
Had a nice time with the fam. We went out to eat last night, had a good steak and the kids seemed to enjoy themselves too. Jack wanted to ride with us, and Sophie whined because she hadn't thought to ask. Jack hummed the whole way and asked me to name the tunes. Some of them he was making up. Funny! There was an hour wait at Applebees, where we started, so we went to the new place next door, Brooklyn.Having dropped Seamus off at their house, we avoided going in so we wouldn't get him all excited. Just let Jack out and went on to the motel.

This morning they came over for a swim before we checked out, and then we went to their house with our birthday presents for them. The party wasn't until 4, and it had started to snow, so we opted to go home before then. We had a 3 hour drive ahead of us, and with the weather getting bad, decided it was best. We played with the toys with them and had some pizza, then took off. The kids didn't mind. And that way Bill got to listen to the Super Bowl on the radio, and we saw the end of it when we got home. Yea Colts!

© Copyright 2007 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/485803-a-snowy-day