*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484094-Im-back
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#484094 added January 28, 2007 at 12:08pm
Restrictions: None
I'm back!!!
January 28, 2007 ~ Sunday

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *cough*

Felt like an evil laugh did I.

The fifth book of Artemis Fowl is out! I read it last night and I is sooooo excited for the next book!

*spoilers contained, so be wary*


Artemis has a girlfriend! Whoot! Well, not exactly yet, but you know that its going to happen eventually... And now he's eighteen! That is a really scary thought... I wonder if this was Colfer's way of skipping a few years of non-activity for Artemis...

And Holly is back with the LEP, if inadvertantly.

The only problem I had with this book is that Trouble Kelp wasn't in it... With all of the new romantic inclinations of many of the characters (Foaly's got himself a little filly too...) I really think that Kelp and Short need to get together...

And I missed Root so badly! I loved him to death despite his outbursts and suddenly he is gone! *sniffs*

Yes, enough with my ranting. Forgive me, I am still happy that exam week is OVER!! Whoot!

'ta, time for me to go...

~SilverGryphon

© Copyright 2007 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484094-Im-back