*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/482435-Eat-Sleep-Breath-Cram
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#482435 added January 19, 2007 at 8:04pm
Restrictions: None
Eat, Sleep, Breath, Cram...
January 19, 2007 ~ Friday

...My life's just great. How's yours?

Yeah, exams are approaching quickly and cramming is the name of the game for the Gryphon...

Today I was reallly irratable and out of sorts because there is this certain person at my school that would not get off people's case, was really whiny and difficult and just would not shut up. Generally acting like a two-year-old they were...

Yeah, anyhoo, now I am tired and crammed-out and want to go to bed and am cranky and haven't written three words together in my novel in the past week. I am sooo out of sorts...

However, good news is that I was watching "Pride and Prejudice," drooling over Colin Firth as Darcy and completed a puzzle during my chill-time I allowed myself yesterday, but now that is gone.

I drank an energy drink today and got a physical buzz for about an hour in which I was singing "All-Star" quite loudly and rather well, if I do say so myself, but then after that hour I violently crashed and burned and nearly fell asleep in History...

Yes, well, I am gone now...

~GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings

© Copyright 2007 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/482435-Eat-Sleep-Breath-Cram