*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/480955-Friday
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#480955 added January 12, 2007 at 10:47pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
Not much to write today. Saw a patient this morning, and made it to the Y in time for the hot pool class, which always feels great. By that time my nose had started running, because my prescription allergy pills we have to order through the insurance company have not yet arrived. I've been out for a couple of days, but have had some OTCs around. It's hard to get decongestants around here; it's illegal to have them on the shelves. you have to pick up a box, like at a video store, and get the actual product from the pharmacist.

Anyway, I dripped my way through some paperwork at the office and came home. I know it's allergies, but the patients might not believe it. I don't want anyone to think I'm spreading flu germs. There's enough of those around.

Worked a little on the assignment for NavWork's class, even though he still hasn't graded the previous lesson from October. This was an interesting assignment. There were several options. You could take a familiar object and put it in an unfamiliar environment, or vice versa. Or make characters from the mixed up characteristics of people you know. Or play, What if. There were some other suggestions too. I took a very anal manager who keeps his eye on his watch at all times, and his high fashion wife, and sent them to a spa where they had to relinquish their clothes, jewelry and watches for the weekend.

I'll have Bill help me load some cruise pictures up this weekend. *Smile*

© Copyright 2007 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/480955-Friday