*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/478167-New-Years-Eve
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#478167 added December 31, 2006 at 8:51pm
Restrictions: None
New Year's Eve
December 31, 2006 ~ Sunday ~ New Year's Eve

Ah, the old year is almost up. Just a few more hours and with a crash of cymbals and a whir of noisemakers, the new year shall spring into being... Yup...

Today we had a bit of a scare: my dad rolled the tractor he was working with over and then got our van stuck trying to pull it out. So we had to call in our neighbor with his tractor and he pulled out our van and then he and my dad spent the better part of two hours trying to pull the tractor back onto its wheels. We finally did and no one was hurt, but that was a long two hours...

I'm really excited because I finished that dadgummed chapter I have been griping about for weeks... Yeah me!

And I got an e-mail from my bestest bud in the whole world who moved away a year or so ago and she was telling me all about her past year and I had very little to say back... Hmm... I think I need to get out more...

*grins*

My teachers says the reason I have a nonexistent social life is because I have a blog... Noooo, I had a nonexistent social life for a long time before starting a blog and the blog helps me fill my lonely hours... *grins again*

Anyhoo, I am also excited because the story I have posted on FP that is my main focus right now (Ocean of Tears if anyone's interested) is on the favorites list of 3 people!! Yeah!! May not sound like a lot, but they are all intelligent and helpful in their critisisms and I actually did mean what I said in prefering a few smart people to a hundred reviews reading "OMG! I LUVED IT! UPDATE SOON!!!! XD"... So yup, my life is good...

Time to leave now, see you all next year!

~GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/477786/

© Copyright 2006 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/478167-New-Years-Eve