*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/477883-Doodleoodleooh
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#477883 added December 30, 2006 at 1:26pm
Restrictions: None
Doodleoodleooh...
December 30, 2006 ~ Saturday

Well, I really have nothing worth writing today. All of my creative juices are flowing in the direction of my novel and dishing out some pretty interesting ideas... Remember that chapter I was ranting on about? Well, I figured out how to skirt around the area that was giving me trouble and Voila! I am out of the swamp and in the meadow, making my happy way watching the deer scatter and picking at the little purple flowers...

Yup, happy am I despite the still horrid pain in my neck.

Currently I am waiting for the link to a site where there are themes for writing. When I get it and depending on how it is set up, I am thinking about writing a series of short stories based on these themes, to use as inspiration or simply as "Power Writing" Writer's Block busters...

Yup and that is my life today... Ta!

~GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings

p.s. I do have more parts to the Eragon rant, but my computer has messed up the files I wrote them in and so now I have to find them... Ugh...

© Copyright 2006 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/477883-Doodleoodleooh